Welcome to Edgeworks Climbing! We're passionate about climbing and we've been bringing that passion to the South Sound since 2004. We pride ourselves on 10,000 sq ft of climbing, a unique top-out bouldering section, and a full range of climbing services and classes.
Take a tour of our facility, meet our knowledgeable staff, and most importantly - get your climb on!
Our 10,000 square foot location serves climbers, active adults and youth throughout the region with facilities that include:
- 10,000 square feet of vertical climbing surface area
- Padded foam/carpet floors
- 2nd floor viewing area with lounge/party facilities
- Classroom climbing wall for climbing instruction
- Conference room for group meetings, events and presentations
- Fitness Studio
- FREE! Wi-Fi
- Weight Room
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms
- Plenty of free parking
- Easy access from Highway 16 and I-5
And of course, the highlight of Edgeworks is the wall. We have over 10,000 sq ft of climbing, 25 ft tall top-rope routes, 35 ft lead routes, a free standing pillar, and a 3,500 sq ft Bouldering section.