My Membership

Membership Change Request
You can easily make changes to your membership by filling out the form below.

Update Billing Info: Easily switch to ACH (checking account) billing or update your credit card information by using the update payment information on account option below.

Freeze a Membership: Freeze your membership for $8 month and it will be waiting for you upon your return. This way, you won't pay a startup fee when you get back. One month minimum.

Cancel a Membership: We’ll be very sorry to see you go, but if you’re moving to Oshkosh, what can we do? DON'T FORGET: If you freeze your membership instead, you won't pay a startup fee when you come back.

IMPORTANT: All membership changes must be made by the LAST DAY OF THE MONTH. Any submissions sent on or after the 1st will be processed for the following month.

Membership Change Request Form