Written By Michelle Scheele
Summer nights at the crag!
Take advantage of the long summer days and join us for Crag Nights! 4 weekday evenings this summer we’ll gas up the Edgeworks van and head out to enjoy a few summer evenings at the crag in North Bend. Sign up online to reserve your spot! Transportation is included but you can drive separately if you would like. Sorry, 18+ ONLY!!!
$20 for members; $40 for everyone else. Reserve your seat today!
Dates: (4th Tuesday of the month)
– June 28, 2016
– July 26, 2016
– August 23, 2016
– September 27, 2016
– 4:00 pm: Leave Edgeworks
– 5:30 pm: Depart the Exit 38 parking lot
– 6:00 pm – 9:00pm: Climbing
– 10:00 pm: Return to Edgeworks
Check out this video from our first Crag Night on May 27, 2014.
Want more outdoor climbing options?
We also offer full-day outings with our new Pitches & Pitchers and group guided days to North Bend, Vantage, Smith Rock and more, with your choice of Intro/Sport Climbing or Trad & Multi Pitch.
– Signed liability waivers are REQUIRED for ALL climbers so be sure to complete yours before joining us at the crag; edgeworksclimbing.com/waiver.
– Items to bring: shoes, harness, helmet, warm clothes (layers), headlamp, food and water.
– When registering online, be sure to let us know if you need shoes, a harness and/or helmet.
– We provide all the additional climbing gear needed for outside top rope climbing.
– Due to the nature and timing of the event, we ask that all participants are 18 years of age or older.